NORTH X DEYA TIPA LAUNCH + TAP TAKEOVER!
We’re celebrating the launch of North x Deya TIPA with a tap takeover!
Did someone say Triple IPA? Oh yes – fermented with a little Kveik yeast and packed full of Lotus, Idaho 7 and Citra hops! But that’s not all! In-house designers Thom Hobson (Deya) and James Ockleford (Refold/North Brewing) have worked their artistic magic to bring you an exclusive artwork collaboration, as well as a limited-edition glass and t-shirt design!
From 12pm, not only will you be able to get your hands on this latest release, but also a tasty line-up of some of Deya’s favourite and freshest releases pouring alongside the TIPA, and new additions from Deya to our takeaway fridges for you to enjoy at home!
– Steady Rolling Man – Pale Ale – 5.2%
– Written in the Dust – DIPA – 8.0%
– How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes – Black Lager – 5.0%
IN THE FRIDGE:
– Meet Me in the City – IPA – 6.5%
– Into the Haze – IPA – 6.2%
AND MUCH MORE!!!!!
– Track and trace for every table
– Walk ins are welcome – please wait to be seated
– Loads of hand sanitiser
– Card payments please
– Socially distanced table service
– No more than 6 people in a group
– Please wear your mask when entering or using the facilities
If you do not feel comfortable joining us for our socially distanced celebrations but have a little FOMO, we got you!
This collab will be available from North Brewing Co’s webshop on launch day! Available as single cans, or part of various exciting bundles, including merch and other releases!!